As the leading voice for the incentive travel industry, the SITE Foundation has launched an advocacy campaign to demonstrate the value of incentive travel as an effective marketing and business tool. By harnessing the experiences of carefully selected incentive travel users, our goal is to collect and share actual case studies that provide proof that incentive travel means business results, therefore increasing the perceived value and use of incentive travel worldwide.
Company: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Type of Business/Industry: Medical Device/Health Science
Audience: Field Sales, Inside Sales, Marketing
- Reward and recognize the top 10% in overall sales and leadership picks for Marketing based on their performance.
- Retain top performers
- Strengthen culture and develop brand ambassadors
- Drive motivation and commitment
- Appreciate and recognize the support and sacrifice of family and friends
- Attendee surveys and anecdotal measurement are used to measure the program’s success and participant satisfaction with the experience.
- Overall Trip Experience scores average between 8.5 and 9.5 out of 10 over past 5 years
- “Over the top and such a personalized experience! Shows how much the company values what we do; we felt so special.”
- “The trip had the perfect balance of group events and free-time.”
- “The best parts of the trip were getting to relax and spend time with my wife and reconnecting with colleagues.”
- Participants: Two divisions with back to back waves of 110 and 94 participants
- Destination: Typically beach destinations in the Caribbean, Mexico or Hawaii
- Hotel/Venue: Personalized travel experience with exclusive feel: five-star, high-end resorts with unique on-site experiences that participants would not get if they were traveling on their own.