Motivate is a centralized resource of industry intelligence for incentive travel professionals that is powered by the SITE Foundation. Motivate features a comprehensive array of timely, relevant thought leadership content—ranging from in-depth industry research to profiles of leading industry initiatives to analysis of breaking industry trends—by and for incentive travel professionals.
SITE Foundation was established by SITE to raise funds and support research, education and advocacy projects on behalf of the incentive travel industry.
Monies raised by SITE Foundation enable us to make the business case for incentive travel and highlight the transformational potential of travel experiences on individuals, enterprises and communities.
Since 2017 SITE Foundation has invested over $1.25million to drive the business case for incentive travel and support professional development within the industry.
Recent projects include:
- Development of certification for mid-manager level incentive travel professionals (CITP)
- Annual publication of the Incentive Travel Industry Index (ITII) with our partners Incentive Research Foundation (IRF) and Financial & Insurance Conference Professionals (FICP)
- Creation and distribution of “Motivate”, an online content repository for incentive travel professionals
- Funding and running The David Riddell Memorial Scholarship
- Ongoing disbursement of grants to individuals, Chapters, or companies in the incentive industry
The SITE Foundation is a registered charity holding a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization status.
For more information on Motivate, contact us at SITE@SITEglobal.com.